Babe Cave Essentials
These few essentials will make your Babe Cave the most comfortable, inspiring room in your home.
- A chair, chaise lounge, or couch big enough to hold you, a book, and your favorite furry friend.
Plan for Comfort
- An ottoman so you can prop up your tired betty legs after a long day.
Feet Friendly Flooring
- A fluffy shag or a thick, soft area rug to soften your floors for shoeless leisure.
- Choose artwork, such as a photo or painting, or perhaps a colorful vase of fresh or silk flowers for inspiring ambiance.
- A shelf, stand, or movable table to hold your drink, glasses, plate, book, laptop… or whatever else you bring to your cave.
Set the Mood
- Good, soft lighting from lamps or other ambient sources. Put at eye level or below for best results.
Soften the Load
- “Throw” pillows — soft and thick enough to tuck under your arm or neck. FYI, Bed pillows are NOT allowed in the Cave.
Time for Self-Reflection
- A wall mounted mirror to make your space seem bigger, angled to make your waist seem smaller.
Want more recommendations?
Find more design and decorating inspiration in our ‘Nice to Haves’ list.